How to choose a sports bra?
A sports bra is designed to fix a woman's chest during physical activity, for example, during aerobics or fitness. Accordingly, the right choice of a sports bra is crucial, because comfort directly depends on it in these minutes, or even hours. If the bra is too tight, it can leave marks, and if loose, it will not perform fixing functions, which will negatively affect breast health.
So, what should you look for when buying a sports bra?
1) If you buy underwear at a sports store, be sure to contact the seller for advice. He is usually a consultant and will help you choose the model that fits your breasts perfectly.
2) Look at the label. Brand manufacturers of sports lingerie make bras for various loads:
a) mild effects (walking, strength training on simulators, riding a stationary bike);
b) moderate impact (skiing, skating);
c) a large impact (sports dancing, mountain biking, gymnastics).
3) The following markings are also meaningful, they are more related to the comfort that you will get when wearing this underwear:
Moisture Wicking - the material of the bra absorbs moisture under intense loads, for which it, in fact, is designed. Designed for any physical exertion.
Anti-Microbial - the material is treated with an antibacterial substance, with strong sweating it will not allow the smell to spread strongly. You can also safely buy it at any fitness classes.
Off-Set Seams - on a product with this marking there are no internal seams, it has proven itself for sensitive skin, does not rub and does not leave red stripes. Of course, for insensitive skin, this underwear is also suitable.
Compression - as a rule, such a designation is found only on large sports bras. It produces a strong tightening effect, does not allow a large chest to “respond” to each movement.
Molded Cups - a bra will not allow the chest to swing from side to side during intense movements, will press them against each other. Great for jogging or aerobics.
4) After choosing a bra, put it on and jump, move actively, simulating a workout. The chest should remain almost at rest, because sportswear fixes it quite rigidly.
5) Choose a bra with your cup size.
6) The sports bra wears out pretty quickly, after six months of intensive fitness classes, it completely becomes unusable, no longer provides a draining effect. If you are constantly involved in sports, watch him, as soon as the effect decreases, change your underwear. اللعب كما يحلو لك casinoelarab.com إنها الألعاب التي تحدث الفارق، ويمكنك في